Popular Quick links:
- Southeast Sailing Business Directory
- Trawler Articles
2011 BoatUS Florida Anchoring Law PDFs:
Download Page 1
Download Page 2
- Sailboat Reviews: Day sailers, small racers, Cruisers, Racer/Cruisers
- Sailboat Racing Pages: Tips, tactics, techniques, race flags, rules, etc
- Southern Youth Sailing Programs
- Southern Yacht Club & Sailing Associations Directory
- Current Lake Okeechobee Navigation Depths
- Electrocution and Swimming YouTube webinar by ABYC
A FREE, printed monthly Sailing magazine dedicated to Sailing and Cruising in Florida, the Florida Keys, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas
Monthly information, articles, resources, sailboat racing, sailboat reviews, sailboats for sale, cruising destinations, anchoring laws, moorings, marinas, news and information and sailing in Florida and the South.
IS NOW ONLINE
List your Sailing Business! — Find a
$60 DIRECTORY LISTING FREE
All you need do is add our Directory link (www.southeastsailing.com)
on YOUR website — and we will set up an account and your
listing and send you the username and password.
Learn More about this FREE
FEATURED BOAT REVIEW
Pacific Seacraft 34
By Arlen Bensen
For those of you who may be unaware of the work of the original designer and manufacturer of these beauties, Pacific Seacrafts were designed by Bill Crealock and range from the 24-foot Dana up to the 44-foot top of the line...
Read the full review...
See all 92 boat reviews